When don't I have to pay an excess?
You do not have to pay an excess if you need to make a claim for the following benefits:
- Benefit 8: Overseas Hospital Cash Payment
- Benefit 9: Accidental death
- Benefit 10: Permanent Disability
- Benefit 11: Loss of Income
- Benefit 12: Passports, Credit Cards & Credit Card Fraud
- Benefit 13: Theft of Cash
- Benefit 16: Travel Delay Expenses
Please note that the benefits listed above do not apply to all policies.
For more information, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).