Am I covered if I ride a motorcycle and have a Learner's licence?

No, you are NOT covered.

You must hold, at the very least, a current Australian Provisional Motorcycle Licence valid for the same class of motorcycle and a valid licence for the country you are riding in.

To be covered to ride a motorcycle, moped or scooter, you must take out the Motorcycle Pack and pay the additional premium.

If you do hold a Provisional Australian Motorcycle licence you must comply with the restrictions of this type of licence, regardless of the local laws.

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Read more about riding a moped, scooter or motorcycle overseas:

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us