Can I buy a travel insurance policy if I'm an Australian citizen and live and work overseas?

We would be able to offer you a travel insurance policy if:

  • You have resided in Australia for at least 200 days of the 12 months immediately preceding your trip.
  • You purchase your policy before you commence your trip or satisfy all of the requirements for purchasing a policy while you are already overseas; and 
  • Your trip has to end in Australia.

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us