What is the excess for the Comprehensive, Standard Saver, Basics, Frequent Traveller Saver & Snow Sports Plus policies?
For the Comprehensive, Standard Saver, Basics, Frequent Traveller Saver & Snow Sports Plus policies:
We will not pay the first $200 for any one event under the following Benefit Sections* of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS):
- Benefit 1 - 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Benefit 2 - Emergency Medical & Hospital Expenses
- Benefit 3 - Emergency Dental
- Benefit 4 - Overseas Emergency Evacuation
- Benefit 5 - Trip Cancellation Expenses
- Benefit 6 - Trip Disruption Expenses
- Benefit 7 - Trip Resumption Expenses
- Benefit 14 - Luggage and Personal Effects
- Benefit 15 - Delay of Luggage and Personal Effects
- Benefit 17 - Alternative Transport Expenses
- Benefit 18 - Personal Liability
- Benefit 19 - Rental Vehicle Excess
- Benefit 20 - Snow Sport Equipment
- Benefit 21 - Snow Equipment Replacement Hire
- Benefit 22 - Snow Prepaid Expenses
- Benefit 23 - Snow Resort Closure
- Benefit 24 - Adventure Pack
- Benefit 25 - Motorcycle Pack
- Benefit 26 - Bicycle Pack
A NIL excess applies to all other Policy Sections.
*Refer to the 'Benefit Summary' of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for details of which Benefits are available under each Policy.
- You can remove the standard $200 excess or reduce the excess amount to $100 by paying an additional premium.
- A Medical Excess applies to travellers aged 80 - 89.