Can I buy extra cover for my valuable items?
Yes, extra cover for your valuable luggage and personal effects can be purchased for an additional premium and are referred to as Specified High Value items.
You can increase the value up to $5,000 for any single item and $10,000 in total for all Specified High Value Items combined.
- You cannot buy Specified High Value item cover for jewellery, fragile or brittle items, bicycles and watercraft (other than surfboards)
- Specified High Value item cover is only available with the Comprehensive, Standard Saver, Snow Sports Plus, Domestic Plus and Frequent Traveller Saver policies
- Depreciation and standard item limits will not apply to these specified items.
- The amount of additional cover you purchase will be shown on your Certificate of Insurance.
- Receipts and/or valuations must be provided in the event of a claim.
Please also read General Exclusions that apply to all benefits in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) that apply to all benefits.