Can I be covered as a dependant on my 22 year old brother's Single policy if I am 19 years of age?

In this situation, a Single policy would only be valid if your brother is your legal guardian (that is, he has legal authority to care for your personal and property interests), travelling together with you for 100% of the trip and you are not in full-time employment.

If your brother is not your legal guardian, you can take out a DUO policy which will cover both of you on your trip.

For more information, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us