Am I covered for Dirt Bike riding?

Yes, cover is offered under our policies including riding on unsealed public roads as long as you:

  1. Have a current Australian motorcycle licence; and
  2. Have a licence valid for the country you are riding in; and
  3. Are under the direct supervision of a properly licensed recreational organisation; and
  4. You wear protective gloves and a motorcycle rider's helmet; and
  5. You ride on unsealed public roads only.


  • There is NO cover for racing dirt bikes, jumping, competition of any kind or for professional riding, riding off road and riding on private land or farms.

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us