Am I covered for Quad Bike riding?
You are NOT automatically covered. To be covered for Quad Bike riding, you will need to buy the Adventure Pack.
- You must NOT be competing or playing professionally.
- You also must be a single rider and NOT racing
- The Adventure Pack is NOT available with the Basics policy
- You are NOT covered under the following benefits if you have the Adventure Pack:
- Benefit 10: Permanent Disability
- Benefit 11: Loss of Income
- Benefit 18: Personal Liability
- Your claim arises from you being in control of a recreational all-terrain vehicle (including but not limited to quad-bikes, trikes and buggies) or are a passenger on a recreational all terrain vehicle unless you:
- a. are under the direct supervision of a properly licensed recreational organisation, and;
- b. are obeying all relevant safety codes; and
- c. are wearing protective gloves and a motorcycle rider’s helmet
Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).