Am I covered if I am on a cruise and go swimming with dolphins?
You are NOT automatically covered.
Swimming with dolphins falls under the category of Animal conservation and handling.
To obtain cover for swimming with dolphins, you will need to buy the Adventure Pack Add-on.
- Cover is only available if the activity is commercially operated and the swim is done under appropriate supervision.
- The Adventure Pack is NOT available with the Basics policy
- You are NOT covered under the following benefits if you have the Adventure Pack:
- Benefit 10: Permanent Disability
- Benefit 11: Loss of Income
- Benefit 18: Personal Liability
Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).