Can I buy Comprehensive, Standard Saver or Snow Sports Plus for any Geographical region?
Yes, You must nominate the applicable Geographical Region for your Journey.
- The Comprehensive, Standard Saver, Basics and Snow Sports Plus policies for travel solely within Australia cannot be selected as these policies are designed for travel overseas. However, you will have cover for certain Benefit Sections of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for these policies while travelling in Australia.
- If you are travelling to multiple destinations which are in different Geographical Regions, you must select the highest Geographical Region (Domestic being the lowest Geographical Region, Worldwide the highest), as this will cover travel in each of the lower Geographical Regions.
Example: If you are travelling to Papua New Guinea, Philippines and Europe, you must select the Europe region. You will then have cover for all destinations listed under Europe.
- Cover for any loss you suffer must occur in the Geographical Region (or any lower Geographical Region) you have selected. However, stopovers of 2 nights in the Pacific, Asia, Europe and Worldwide regions are permitted.
Example: If you are travelling to Bali (and have accordingly selected the Pacific as the Geographical Region), you will have cover for all destinations listed under the Pacific region, as well as up to 2 nights stopover in any of the destinations listed under the Asia, Europe and Worldwide regions.
- While you are travelling in Australia (destination must be a minimum of 200km from home), you will only have cover for certain Benefit Sections as detailed in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
- Contact us if there is any uncertainty as to which Geographical Region applies:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 409 322
For more information, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).