Am I covered if I drive a Car or ride a Motorcycle overseas if I have a Provisional (P) Licence?

For cars:

  • Yes, but the Australian licence rules still apply.
For example: For Provisional P1 licences, the driver can't drive more than 90 kph.

For motorcycle:

  • You only have cover for riding a motorcycle if you have purchased the Motorcycle Pack
  • You are covered for riding a motorcycle with a provisional licence, but the Australian motorcycle licence rules still apply. 
For example: For Provisional Motor Cycle licences the driver can't carry any passengers.

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us