Am I covered if I drive a friend's car when I'm overseas?

You have medical cover if you are injured in an accident if you drive your friend's car while overseas


  • There is no cover for the car itself, as the Rental Vehicle Insurance Excess cover only applies to rental vehicles. You should check with your friend's car insurance company about their cover.
  • You must have a current Australian driver's license.

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the  Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us