Are contact sports covered?
You are NOT automatically covered.
To obtain cover for contact sports (basketball, rugby, Australian Rules football, American football, dodgeball, field hockey, water polo, hurling, Gaelic football, lacrosse, roller derby, and squash) you will need to buy the Adventure Pack Add-on.
- The Adventure Pack is NOT available with the Basics policy
- There is no cover for any medical or ancillary expenses incurred in Australia.
- You are NOT covered under the following benefits if you have the Adventure Pack:
- Benefit 10: Permanent Disability
- Benefit 11: Loss of Income
- Benefit 18: Personal Liability
Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).