What is the difference between a Frequent Traveller Saver and Single trip policy?
Both the Frequent Traveller Saver and Single trip policies allow you to come home and return overseas, however, there are differences between the two policies.
Frequent Traveller Saver
- Suitable for travellers who plan to travel a few times in a 12 month period
- \You can choose the maximum number of days you will be away for
- You are automatically covered for cruising
- The level of cover is equivalent to our Comprehensive policies, which is our top level of cover
- The Cancellation cover on the Frequent Traveller Saver policy only starts on the date that you have specified on your policy, not on the policy purchase date (unless you specify the purchase date as the date that you wish for the policy to commence)
- You can tailor the policy to suit the type of trip that you will be taking
- There is no option to add on Snow cover. If one of your international trips involves snow sports, you will need to take out a separate Single trip Snow Sports Plus policy for that particular trip.
- Provide cover for one trip
- Allows you to return home within the period specified on your policy and there is no limit on how long you can be away for.
- There are 3 levels of cover available for Single trip policies: Comprehensive, Standard Saver and Basics.
- You can tailor your Single trip policy to suit the type of trip that you will be taking, including adding on Cruise or Snow cover.
The price for the Frequent Traveller and Single trip policies vary depending on where you are travelling, how long you will be away for and the type of activities that you will be doing. You can compare the prices for our policies and find one that suits your travel by going to our website or give us a call on 1300 409 322 and we would be happy to help.
For more information on the type of policies that may suit the holiday that you are taking, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).