Can I buy a policy if I am an overseas visitor to Australia?

If you are NOT an Australian resident or NOT a temporary Australian resident, you CANNOT buy a Travel Insurance policy. If you do, it will be INVALID. 

Please contact our affiliate Aussie Travel Cover* on 02 9998 7854 and they may be able to offer you a non-Australian resident travel insurance policy. 

If you are a permanent, temporary resident or temporary visitor of Australia, you can purchase a Travel Insurance policy, however, eligibility requirements apply. Refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for more information.

*Fast Cover Pty Ltd receives a commission from Aussie Travel Cover for each referred policy.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us