Do I have a Pre-Existing Medical Condition?
Please consider your medical or dental history carefully. This includes any condition at any time in your entire life that you (including your dependants travelling with you) have:
- where investigation, tests, treatment, surgery, medical consultation and/or advice has been obtained (whether or not a formal diagnosis has been made);
- where drugs or other treatment has been prescribed;
- any chronic or ongoing medical condition; or
- any complications arising from such conditions referred to above whether direct or indirect.
This definition applies to you, your travelling companion, a close relative or any other person.
Travel insurance policies provide cover for unexpected sudden illnesses or injuries. Our travel insurance includes cover for 43 Pre-existing Medical Conditions, but only if;
- You have not been hospitalised for that condition in the past 24 months; and
- Your medications for the condition have remained unchanged for the past 6 months.
For more information on Pre-existing medical conditions, refer to our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).