Are campervans or motorhomes covered under Rental Vehicle Excess?

Yes, campervans and motorhomes are covered under the Rental Vehicle Excess benefit as long as it does not exceed 4.5 tonnes and is rented from a licensed motor vehicle rental company.


  • You only have Rental Vehicle Insurance Excess cover if you have paid the additional premium to add this cover to your policy

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us