Am I a "temporary resident of Australia" if I'm from a country where we have a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia?
For the purposes of our policies, you would be considered a "Temporary resident of Australia" if:
- Hold a valid Medicare card or are covered by an Australian Private Health Insurance policy that satisfies the government health insurance requirements for your visa type; and
- Have a home in Australia to which you intend to return; and
- Your trip starts and ends in Australia; and
- You hold a return ticket to Australia; and
- You are aged 89 years and under.
Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).