Can I get a policy if I am going on a working holiday to Canada?

Yes, our policies will cover you for a working holiday in Canada for a maximum of 24 months. 

You would need to purchase your policy for an initial 12 months, and up to a month before your policy start date, extend the policy for another 12 months.

Read more about working holiday travel insurance:

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us