Am I eligible for IEC travel insurance?

Fast Cover policies are available to the following travellers:

  • Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. See 'Can I buy a policy?' in our FAQ section for more details and check the IEC insurance requirements.

  • Travellers do not need a medical exam to apply for the IEC, but to take out a policy, you will need to be aware of the pre-existing medical conditions that we are and are not able to cover.

If you are likely to be participating in adventurous activities such as motorcycling, bungee jumping or scuba diving, it’s a good idea to take out the Adventure or Motorcycle Pack. If you don’t, you won’t be able to make a claim if it arises as a result of you doing an activity that isn’t covered.

Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us